Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried 4 times to get gold bars but kept saying there was a trouble and to try again. Did not get my bars but they charged me. How do I get a tefund?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TeeLou🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Please select the device you are using from below options and follow the suggestions⬇️
If you have further questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫
Só ir no suporte