Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when watching 30 sec ads on iPad the ad freezes. I can continue by closing the ad. Watching ads for treats on iPhone works ok. I’ve updated the iPad and iPhone iOS and the app but it’s still happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Happens all the time. It always seems to happen when I’m watching ads for 4 extra moves and one spaceship. Always freezes at the space ship. When I’ve won the episode race and they offer watching additional ads for gold bars, it always locks up on the last ad where I can get an additional 20 bars. I’m beginning to think it’s intentional.
Hi @King3107
This Community Forum is here for the players to report the issues and post complaints!
Can you please stop suggesting the players to report to the Support?
Hello @gonediving01🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Since past week, many players are experiencing issues with the Ads regardless of the device they are using!
In your game, is it the same Ad that is freezing all the time or is it every Ad that freezes your game? When did the issue start? Can you please check which version of the App do you have right now?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hello @gonediving01 Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about it. May i know for how long you are facing this issues? If its happening for a week then report it to Help Center to get a better assistant. Thanks