Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m constantly sending lives & asking for new lives. I typically have 100+, but recently started going down without adding any new lives & now only have 21 in account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback ,Please try
Restart the Game
Check Your Connection
Update the Game
Log Out and Back In
Please also check this page here
I can send u a live, ask me in the account