Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had three purchases of $1.99 gold bars to not be delivered this morning. How can I get a refund?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @judymae π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Are you still waiting to receiving to receiving your purchased items or the refund? If so, which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below, so that I can assist you further π«π«
Hello @judymae Welcome to King Community. Please get in touch with Help Center to get a best result. This is king community where players and members are helping each and other about game related issues, for purchase and refund related issues you should get in touch with Help Center. Thanks