We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

CC Stuck on Loading Screen

DougWoller
DougWoller Posts: 2 Newbie

My CC is stuck on all devices. It loads fine up to the map, and then it is just grayed over. Can't click on anything. PC, iOs, FB all the same. Rebooted everything.

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,612 Level 5

Hi @DougWoller Welcome to the Community 🤗 That happened to me over a year ago on 3 devices and it was rather annoying. I contacted player support who gave me lots of different technical things to try which didn't work. They then ended up telling me to uninstall and reinstall. Well that definitely wasn't an option for me as yes it might put it right but it will also delete all your saved boosters, so don't do that. I told player support it was a fault their end and they needed to look into it. After about 4 days everything was working again. Have you contacted player support yet? If you want to reply please click on the 'Reply' at the bottom of this post, put your comment and post. Good luck 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?