Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
any tips or help? I’m about to give up and delete the game. I definitely won’t be spending money on a game that doesn’t let you move forward.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vikki🙋♀️
All of the "Legendary Levels" are just the same!! Less moves and multi layered blockers, which is impossible to beat with the given moves!! I replayed this level 5 times and I did not come any closer to the goal!!
I would suggest you to take a break from the level and try to build up your boosters (especially UFO) by playing Season Pass. And, if available, don't miss to play "Feed the Troll" event to collect a Party Popper and UFO booster. It should appear 3 days in a row from Friday to Sunday (it doesn't appear some weekends though)!!
For both these events, you can play old levels and finish the goals! Once you accumulate enough resources, then, try the level again👍️
Let me call in my Community Friends @christinewupp and @MannyFae and see if they have any tips for you🍫🍫
here’s the screenshot
Hello @thatgirlvikki 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you post a screenshot of your level - after clicking on play & opening the game board? So that, we can check if we have the same level as you or not!!
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫
كيف اتواصل مع أصدقاء اللعبه