Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I noticed that my level in top that collect blue candies is downgraded to level 10. I was in level 22. Please see attached screenshot. Please reinstate to the correct level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My pleasure @chriscandy🤗
Thank you Pummy Raj
Hi @chriscandy 🤗 Good Morning!
Thank you for replying back with your device details.
I just checked my game and I have noticed that there is an announcement in the Help Center that, this particular issue with Top That feature is being investigated.
For future purposes, I will give you the steps to send a complaint directly from App version of the game⬇️
This is the same procedure for all of the issues! In the main Help Center page, you will have to choose the option correctly for your complaint to reach the accurate station (My game progress, Purchases, Events, My Profile, etc.,), then look for the issue you are experiencing and proceed.
Please let me know if you need further assistance 🍫🍫
Hi Pummy, thanks for your response. Is there an email to send a complaint to King Player Support? I’m using an iPhone IOS version 17.6 and am using a single device.
Hello @chriscandy🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with "Top That" feature!
I think the event ends on tomorrow midnight, right? I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support and file a complaint with them.
Please let me know if you need help with sending your complaint.
I too will report to our Community In-charge, so that they can pass it onto the Candy Studio. Can you give me these details⬇️
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫