Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently had to change devices and lost all additional lives that I had banked. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Koko_67 Welcome to King Community. Please use your same account details which you have been used in your old devices to get your all levels back to your new device. Thanks
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Transferring lives between devices isn’t supported as lives are saved locally to your device, not to your account. I recommend using any saved lives on your old device if possible. For future reference, any purchased items or progress linked to your account will transfer, but free lives won’t. Let me know if you need help with anything else!