Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why are my lives missing again that friends have sent to me???? This happens every time you want to show me the Terms and Conditions page on my game. I had close to the max of extra lives waiting for me to play. Please return them to my account!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
All of my lives from friends have also disappeared again. I've emailed support several times in the past about this but never get a reply. I have noticed a pattern... the lives disappear EVERY time there's an event/contest. Convenient.
Hello @Andree_Clark🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga on Facebook browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,)? If so, I used to these complaints a while ago, but not recently!! Looks like the issue has started again😕
I haven't seen any other complaints yet! If we receive more complaints, I will report to our Community In-charge.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for the King Player Support team to restore the lives that were lost!! But, if you would like, please send a complaint using this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact . So that, they can record the complaint. If they receive more complaints about this issue, they can escalate to Studio team.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫