Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ask for lives daily and get only maybe one or two. I give lives to others constantly. What gives?? is there a problem with my candy crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get lots of requests for lives but they are not willing to send any back.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please try logging out and then back into your account to see if this restores your lives. Make sure your app is updated to the latest version for optimal performance. Please check this page about Lives Here