Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged on to Candy Crush last night and was obligated to join a troll eating contest. If I lost he would take some of my boosters. I do not want to participate and could not find a way out of this contest. How do I opt out?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CrazyJean You misunderstood this event. The troll does not eat your boosters! You boosters are safely stored on your device and the troll can't get at them.
But you will get those boosters added to your game as a gift if you beat it. And it's really easy to beat the troll as well, so we all love this event. Check out here:
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which events are you play ?