Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game glitches when I had almost all 25 levels beat to win gold. It set me back at level one. I used up most all my saved items and most my gold. Not cool. It's done it before too
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sunshine2016 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear that you spent all your boosters and available gold bars to win the High tier Candy Royale 😢
There has been few glitches going in with Candy Royale feature from past few months, and this is one of those!! Candy team is aware about these glitches and they are working on a fix.
I will report from my side to our Community In-charge! But, you too send a complaint to King Player Support team, so that they record it in the system.
Would you need help sending the complaint? If so, please let me know which device you are using.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫