Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I get knocked out when playing candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @koolkat6🤗 Thank you for replying back!
So, after you click on Play on the App icon, your game goes until the "Orange screen with King logo" and then goes back to your iPad screen, where you see the list of the Apps, etc.,?
Can you please check the App Store and see the version number you have now?
Also, can you check which version of iOS did you install recently?
Initially when I go to the website and hit play it goes to the original screen. I am on my Apple Ipad. I am connected through facebook
Hello @koolkat6 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said “knocked out” - did you mean to say that your game is closing by itself while you are in middle of playing the game? OR is it the Candy Royale event that a happening this glitch?
Which device are you using to play the game? If using a mobile device, please share the make and model of your device. Also, I need to know which version of the App you have right now.
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫