Change email associated to the Candy Crush account

michelebadin
michelebadin Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to avoid to loose all my points and successes that I performed in the game given that the email address that I used to register into my Candy Crush account has been disabled.

Could you kindly help me in change that email address associated to my Candy Crush account?

which information should I provide you to do it?

I thank you in advance for your availability 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    edited September 20

Hello @michelebadin 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! You will have to contact King Player Support team to help with this issue.

First, you will have to create a new email address and then create a Kingdom account. If you do not not know how, please see this Link (click on the Green letters) for complete steps & details —> how to Create a King account.

If you want to change your account to another Facebook account, please change it by following the tips in below link ⬇️

https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004008898-How-do-I-change-my-King-account-password-or-email-address

NOTE: The above link is not active! You will have to copy and paste it in a browser on your device for you to open it!

After that, please reply back and I will help you with the steps to contact King Player Support team.

I have never done this!! Hence, please let me know if you stumble upon any glitch!

To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?