Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why can't I get past the update screen on candy crush ssaga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
A windows 10 tablet.
Hello @hadybill🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
the game locks up when the screen shows that an update is available. When I press to update and go through the download process I start the game and end up at the same screen.
Hello @hadybill Welcome to King Community. What did you mean by saying that you couldn't get past the update screen on candy-crush-saga? Could you please clarify it beforz gzt a better solutions? Thanks