Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I started playing again and I have won multiple boosters but I can’t seem to find them or they are not properly loaded into my booster bank, why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1lbecerra🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Which device are you using to play the game?
Did you come back to the game again after a long pause? Did you just win boosters in an event of the game? If so, which event was it? Did you not find those boosters in your Inventory?
The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫