We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why the game suddenly closed in level 6601?

dayaNgowda
dayaNgowda Posts: 2 Newbie

Why thd game suddenly closed?

Answers

• dayaNgowda
    dayaNgowda Posts: 2 Newbie

While playing the level 6601 suddenly (unexpectedly) closed. I was spent so much money on purchases also completed 12/18 step in tier 1 level it also vanished. I am very much disappointed and feel like uninstall the app when i spending my hard earning money on purchasing coins and boosters to complete the levels, but while playing if the app suddenly closed or return back to previous level why should i continue play please resolve my problem or else i will quit the game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,401 Candy Moderator

Hello @dayaNgowda🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Did your game crash while you were in middle of playing a level OR while while racing in Candy Royale? Which device are you using to play the game?

If it is Candy Royale, I am seeing frequent complaints with this crashing issue! This feature has been causing various issues to the players🙃

Except for Community Managers, all of us in this Community are players like you. So, we can only help our co-players by suggesting on what to do! For this particular issue, I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team and request to reimburse your money!

I am assuming that you are playing the game on a mobile device. If so, please follow below steps to send your complaint⬇️

• Click on Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of game map;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Go down to "My Purchases" and click on it;
    • Select a suitable option to open it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint.

Once you send your complaint, you will be receiving an automated email. Please send a reply to that email and provide as many details as you can, if possible, add some screenshots (if you have any)! You should receive a reply from an agent soon (give 72 hours max)!

I will also report to our Community In-charge👍️

Please let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?