Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is a problem with this game purchases. I’m always billed more and I would like to take action against this as this is illegal.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ckali🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you were overcharged for the purchases in your game!
Please contact the Support team depending on your device and complain about the overcharges. It will be a quicker process to get the refund of your money!
You said it has been going on for a while! Once you get the refund for your current purchase, I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and report the issue.
If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , Which device are you play ?