Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't see any Super Hard Levels in Candy Crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In fact I have just discovered that it is true: Super Hard Levels have been removed from the latest game I am playing. I am currently on level 666 and I have noted that there are no levels labeled as "super hard" at all. Some levels that are still super hard on my iPhone have been downgraded to hard (eg level 639) on the iPad game, whereas others have been upgraded to "nightmarishly hard" (eg level 662). It must be part of King's drive to simplify the game. Personally I agree that three level difficulty labels are quite enough.
Hi @HarukaHoshinogawa575 ! I think you might be onto something here. I have been scrolling back from the rainbow end of Candy Crush and I also cannot find any levels rated super hard in the 17,000+ range. So I checked my other game and they do still feature in the ranges 3000-5000. Where are you playing in the game? It would be interesting to find out at which point the super hard label ends in Candy Crush. Maybe you could give us some insight into this.