Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never have known what the arrows going in opposite directions mean. Can u explain? Also is there a list of all icons and their meaning that can be saved? Thanks, Linda.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Linda @Norsknurse49_ 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Can you please show me a screenshot of the icon with two sided arrows?
In few games, that icon represents "Moves"! But, I will be able to explain better when I see the icon!
Please reply by typing below. To pos screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫