Gold bars missing after game froze

xLibra
xLibra Posts: 2 Newbie

I tried to use gold bars to buy extra moves a few times now and sometimes it randomly freezes the game. The only solution has been to fully close the game and restart, however this still consumed the gold bars when I reopened the game without providing a chance to use the extra moves. This has now happened to be at least 4 times (aka 40 gold bars lost). I've tried reaching out to support but the response doesn't match the question in the slightest. Will I be able to get my gold bars back since I lost them to a bug?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,286 Candy Moderator

Hello @xLibra🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the missing Gold Bars! The only option is for you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.

But, I am sorry to know that they were not much helpful!

Can you please explain what do you mean by "the response does not match the question in the slightest"? May be post a screenshot of the message you have received (please make sure that your email address, etc., are not displayed)!

To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫

• xLibra
    xLibra Posts: 2 Newbie

This is the reply that I got from support the first time. I replied to the email rewording my question a bit and the same reply happened. When I sent in another complaint trying to reword it this was the response.

I lost gold bars to a transaction taking place amd the game freezing and I said that directly. It's like the support member didn't read the issue at all and just used a default response based on the category selected for the issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?