Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was 9 levels away from completing the 25-level royale when all of a sudden, it completely reset and made me start all over!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nichloe1908🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with Candy Royale in your game! There are various issues going on with Candy Royale and the Candy team is aware about these! I will report it to our Community In-charge to pass it on to the Studio team.
Can you please tell me which device you are using and which version of the App you have right now?I will get back to you if I need other details
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
گاهی این موارد پیش میاد این اواخر باگهای بازی خیلی بیشترشده برای من نیز پیش امده