Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Shein and Ali Express Adds block my game and I loose bonus. How can I do to prevent that ? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
AliExpress ads never get to the end properly. They crash the game and you lose current lives of watching ads.
You is a recurring problem and you really need to sort it.
why should we watch yours ad(your revenue) when they crash your game, wake up.
Me too. Shein is so infuriating that I've gotten to the point that I don't want to play anymore.
I have the same issue with Ali express ads. If you can't solve it, I will quit candy crush
Idem anche per me
Same issue here with AliExpress. The 'close ad' cross, even after waiting for the time to elope, still has the link active which makes me leave the candy crush app and most of the times lose my progress when I come back, since it restarts. Any way to prevent this from happening?
Hello. I'm having the same problem. In my case, Shein and AliExpress ads try to confuse me and, all the time, when you tap the cross, the Shein or AliExpress app is open. Most of the times, when you return to Candy Crush, you have lost your reward.
Thanks in advance and best regards.
Hello @Pacoute🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Ads!
Can you please explain about the issue you are having? Do you see a Black screen OR they freeze and you are not able to receive the reward because of that?
If the Ads are freezing, are these only the Ads that freeze all the time and all other Ads work fine?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫