It's like two separate accounts I want to be reimbursed for I bought here

dubdude
dubdude Posts: 12 Level 2

These are from same time same account same email address right you wait until you see the ones from my tablet they don't match at all so when I buy something on my phone it won't work on my tablet when I buy something on my tablet it doesn't work on my phone even though it is the same exact game with the same exact email address and n I have purchased items on my phone and are purchase items on my tablet but they're never shared even those same exact account that I'm playing same email address I don't think that's fair I think you should reimburse me for the mistake because it's your fault not mine I've shown it now four different pictures The pictures from my phone the pictures from my tablet they do not match at all at all not even close as I said I've purchased you spent money on items in my account on my phone and then I've made purchases on my tablet I thought that because I'm you know playing the same game with the same name with the same email address only different devices they don't connect at all first of all I don't care how it works I want to be reimbursed for everything that I first saw you because it cannot be shared between the two accounts what reasons that I say to because what else I'm going to say same email address same name on the account same password dude You're the same game Don't go try and tell me that they're different games cuz they're not the same but you're not the same I want to be reimbursed for everything that I purchas ed on this game for the first thing to last thing every bit of it I have proof

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend

Hello @dubdude what you are describing is not a fault it is just the way the game works.

Purchased boosters are only able to be used on the device on which they were purchased.

Boosters do not follow you from one device to another.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend
    edited September 23

Have you seen this on your keyboard: "." ? It's a full stop. It would be nice if you could use this next time as I got quite breathless and dizzy trying to read your post.

And yes, as Alienscar pointed out, each booster you purchase as well as all the boosters you win in events will only get added to that device on which you buy or claim them. The inventories of your devices are completely separate! This is of course made clear in the Terms and Conditions King asked you to agree to when you started playing, so they will not reimburse you anything, because you were informed by them about this when you started playing.

• dubdude
    dubdude Posts: 12 Level 2

So My content on one device doesn't and will never sync I guess when I'm having a problem with is that whatever that I do on my phone with them playing the game in a waiting room or I'm you know just killing some time on my phone all that content. Are you telling me not to play the game on my phone. So I cannot buy something on my phone with the same account it will not be synced to the other account even though I specifically and buying something for the other or for free complete account so it will not be shared

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 169 Level 3

Perhaps you should have bought the gold bars instead. Gold bars will sync across all platforms. Use them to exchange for boosters as and when needed.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend

Are you telling me not to play the game on my phone

No I am not telling you to stop playing on your phone @dubdude I play on a phone and a laptop and have no issues at all.

When playing on several devices all you have to do is be aware of the game's limitations when it comes to synchronisation.

Don't buy boosters when you are playing on your phone and instead just use boosters that you gain from playing the game.

As quekkc has informed you also consider just buying gold as gold is synchronised across all of your devices.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?