Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Problem in purchasing the account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
B ought on Candy Crush bought gold bars made purchase game went off lost the gold bars and was not able to finish the game
I uses a 5g device android phone moto g34 5g
There is type of technical error in my account I unable to use gold bars also purchasing is not successful
Hello @aashutosh23🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I need a clarification please! Are you not able to make any purchases in your game?
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫