Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck at level 760 for a few days now. I've got no more gold. I've played it for almost 50 times now. I can't use any cards for purchasing. ok? So please do tell me how to pass it.ππ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @skrrskrrπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you please post a screenshot of your level - after clicking on play and open the game board?
About not able to use any cards for Purchasing β> Which device are you using to play the game? When did the issue start? When you try to make a purchase, are you getting an error message? If so, can you please post a screenshot that error message?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment boxπ«π«