Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally spent 69 gold bars to purchase 6 hrs of infinite lives. Can I cancel that and get my gold bars back???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @doopnar🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
We have been asking for a "Confirm" button from a long time! I don't think they have it in their plans😕
That's frustrating, especially since there was no confirmation for the purchase at all.
Hello @doopnar Welcome to King Community. I am afraid that it cannot be possible to cancel it once the purchase has done by gold bars. Thanks.