Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My games is crashing.I have done all the options but it is not back to normal. Clear my all jellys and and offer. Please make arrangements to retrieve my jelly and other offers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
can you help me
My apple phone is 12 pro max and after updating the 18 software my game locked up. Later I lost all the boosters I had collected from the Booster Wheel etc.
Hello @Nishadi🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am afraid that I did not understand the issue you are experiencing!
What did you mean by "clear my jelly and other offers"? Did you lose all the boosters that you have been collecting from Booster Wheel, etc.,?
Which version of the game App do you have right now? And, what is the model of your Apple device and which Software version do you have on it?
apple device and level 5214
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which device and level are you play?