Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Definitely not enough moves available to pass this level, really frustrating at this stage, I've been trying for over a week now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How much I envy you PummyRaj, earning so many boosters at the right moment, terribly hard level 16267!
Hello @eveon🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to know that you are stuck on level # 16267!
I passed this level beginning of this month, and I had a bunch of unlimited boosters I earned in Weekly Race Gold Chest and Daily Win Treasure Chest (what a package, right?)!!
Let me check the level and see if it needs to be reported or it is one of those Legendary levels that requires you to use boosters/GB!!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫