Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not getting ad offers for boosters anymore? Is it because I made a purchase for the first time the other day?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @King3107🙋♀️
Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to help players to receive missing Ads, but only suggest what might be causing the issue😕
@christinewupp agreed buddy.
Yes, it is. I am sorry. That is how King run this game. Players who make a purchase with real money will lose their chance to watch boosters for freebies. King hope that once players have spent some money on the game they will continue to spend more.
Hello @hollyann27 Welcome to King Community. If you are talking about candy-crush-saga game then Please get in touch with one of our Expert @PummyRaj to get a best possible solution. Thanks