Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
extra gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
WWhy I can't buying gifts candy crush shop
CI can't buying candy
no do not used facebook, playing on Apple I pad
Hello @ScarlettHope do you play through Facebook?
If you do there is currently an issue with Facebook purchases.
https://candycrush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/21281495159325-Under-Investigation-I-can-t-play-purchase-on-Facebook
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback This issues is being investigated , in the meantime Please check this step
Contact Support: Follow the steps mentioned above
Please check this page for more info Here