Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I play the game on an iPhone SE 2nd gen. and the game sometimes crashes while playing. Does someone know how to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kiwi123 I am afraid I do not know how to fix this exactly but there have been a few reports of the app malfunctioning. What exactly is it that happens when your game crashes? Perhaps you could share a screenshot of what happens. Is the screen frozen or greyed out?
Hello @kiwi123 Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about that. Please get in touch with one of moderator @PummyRaj for helpful information and suggestion. Thanks