Hello, why can't I login to Candy Crush on my iPad using my email and password.

GirleeGirl
GirleeGirl Posts: 2 Newbie

This makes no sense. I can login on to the King website from my iPad using the same email and password but when I try to use the same credentials it says "Wrong email and password combination. I have not played Candy Crush Saga/Soda or Farm Heroes Saga via Facebook. The only place I can play any of these games is on my iPhone. Let me know if you need additional information.

Answers

• LindaHS76
    LindaHS76 Posts: 310 Level 3

I get so angry about this issue.. Every game i must connect with Facebook user,but King user /Google Account will not work . So after 18 years of playing i think i am allowed to get a little bit frustrede.. keep on going . Of not every details of a story from way back , i would actually delete it all . Good luck to you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator

Hello @GirleeGirl🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the log-in!

When you said "King account", were you talking about this Community account OR you have the Kingdom account to play your games?

I need one clarification please! You are not experiencing any issue to log into your iPhone but only on iPad?

I have seen multiple complaints about logging issues with Facebook account but not King account🤔

Can you please check which version of the App you have right now? Also, can you try clearing the history (not data) in the App store and if that works to log back in?

Please reply by typing below and let me know how it goes🍫🍫

• LindaHS76
    LindaHS76 Posts: 310 Level 3

I cant help the haha replay respons, I have every reason to just fooling around at this moment… I am happy for the community,happy to play on my games without adding opportunity. I just wish after years it was different. I am sorry .

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator
    edited September 25

Hi Linda🤗

If you can post a question using —> This link👈️ we can discuss properly and figure out what's going on in your game/or with this King Community account!

But, if you post a comment in others' questions, it will be difficult for me to respond to you as the conversation will deviate main question and confuse the players that posted the question😕

Thanks🍫🍫

• GirleeGirl
    GirleeGirl Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, thank you so much for getting back to me quickly.

Here's what's going on. I can login to the King Community site on my iPad without any problems but I can't login to play games on my iPad. So, from what you're telling me there could be two different user names and passwords - correct?!? One for games and one for Community? I'm afraid to logout on my iPhone for fear of not being able to log back in. If this is the case and I've tried to login on my iPad to play games using the credentials I believe are correct - that isn't working either.

When I look at Passwords saved feature on my iPhone it appears to be the same as the password for King Community.

BTW - for example: I uninstalled/reinstalled Candy Crush Saga on my iPad. When it opens I can select Play or Retrieve My Progress. If I choose Play takes me to the beginning. If I choose Retrieve My Progress; since I already have an account, I choose LOG IN WITH EMAIL there isn't an option to use my user name and password rather than email address. Either way it says the combination isn't correct. Sorry to be so long and winded with my response but I understand what it's like to not have all the information😉. Thank you for your assistance - GirleeGirl.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?