Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not been receiving lives from my friends for over a week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
because I always keep 200/200 maximum lives
Hi @Mishka12 🙋♀️
In your opening post, you said you are not receiving lives from over a week! But, I see that you have lives in your Envelope and it is not empty!
Why do you think you are not receiving any lives?
I’m using iPhone12 pro
Updated version
Email
About a week ago
Hello @Mishka12🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
We have been receiving complaints about not receiving lives!!
Can you please tell give me these details, so that I can compile the information and send a report to our Community In-charge?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫