Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Will we ever get landscape Candycrush back for the iPad?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry to know that @ottenski
I wish Candy team takes all this feedback into consideration and changes their decision 🙁
well that kills it for me. I’m done. At least now I don’t have to waste my time checking back. It’s puzzles and other games for me. Goodbye Candy Crush.
Hello @ottenski🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that we won't be seeing the Landscape mode again! The King team has made their decision and Portrait mode is here to stay🙃
Do you have access to a laptop with Windows 10/11? If you do, you can download the App version of the game and it is not that bad compared to iPad, as we have to hold iPad in vertical position, which is hard on our hands😞
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫