Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I try to make a purchase, I'm told it was unsuccessful. I have tried to get in and change the credit card I use but I cannot find a way to change that information. How do I use the app?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you again for replying back @Ultraman🤗
I had to make sure about it as Facebook is having issues with the Purchases, which is being investigated.
With regards to changing the payment information in your App version of the game, you will have to go through your "Microsoft" account. Please check —> THIS Link 👈️ on how to change your payment information.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with🍫🍫
King account
Thanks a lot for that screenshot @Ultraman!
I am so sorry, I forgot to ask whether you are logged into the game through Facebook or King account!
This is the screen after I click on a purchase.
Thank you for replying back @Ultraman🤗
So, you are playing the App version that is downloaded through Microsoft Store, right?
Can you please show me a screenshot of the error message that popped-up for you?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I am using a computer app.
Hello @Ultraman🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with making a purchase!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? If playing on a computer, are you using the Facebook browser OR the App version?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫