Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
every time I try to get lives from my mail nothing happens! it says I have lives but when I click on them they don't show up as available
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @phantomdemon639🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Lives!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? If playing on a mobile device or the App version of the game, which version of the App do you have right now?
I need one clarification - when you open the Envelope, do you see a timer in far right end? If so, it means that you have reached the limit to accept the lives in a day (20 lives)! Until that timer runs out - which is at 12:00 am your local time, you cannot accept anymore lives!
If that's not what's happening, please show me a screenshot of your Envelope - after you open it, for us to check.
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫