Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I miss her so much!
I love her reactions during the game, the way she cheers you on...so adorable!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the feedback @Purity89 🤗
I will pass it onto our Community In-charge, so that they can share with the Game Studio team🍫🍫
I miss Tiffi and I don't really like Yeti honestly.
Hello @Purity89 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Yeti is being tested and sent to few groups of players!
I am indecisive right now about the change😅 Do you just miss Tiffi or do you not like Yeti’s goofy moves that much?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫