Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game changed to a different Google play account for payment. This is a different Gmail account, yet all other settings are based on my login account, but now I think there are two accounts linked to my email.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using my cellphone. I tried to log in using my iPad, but that started a different King account with no progress-- using the same email. .
Hello @Psicore🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! Do you need help with changing the payment information in your game? OR help with changing your long-in account?
Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫