Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't use my golden bars and it's been a while
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Gudani21🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
I need a clarification please…
Not able to connect to store and not watching videos are 2 different issues!
So, are you not seeing any Ad videos OR you are getting an error message when you try to watch the Videos?
You can reply by typing below. If you see an error message, please post a screenshot by tapping on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫