Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Keep getting stuck like this. I have un-installed it numerous of time and this still happens. Not being able to pass levels because of it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @qualac🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Not able to connect to the App Store is a known issue and is affecting other players too! But, I am so sorry to hear that you have installed the game because of that glitch😕
I would suggest you to sent a complaint to the King Player Support team. You can do this from your game itself by following below steps⬇️
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫