Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
el nivel 16147, sin movimientos extras y sin lingotes es imposible, alguien me puede ayudar?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rwbruno 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I recently passed this level! I do not have access to my game right now. I will check the level and get back to you in a bit.
But, in the meantime, let me call in couple of my Community Friends @christinewupp and @cookiemae and see if they have any tips for you to beat the level.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫
gracias a todos
Hello @rwbruno I could not find any video on YouTube which has managed to pass this level without extra moves or multiple boosters. This is the most recent video, so I guess you will either need several boosters or some gold bars to pass this one. I am sorry, but I cannot offer any help to pass this. I am sure that when I played this level I did use either several UFOs or a party popper.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback here