Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
CC is locking every time Top That appears. This has been happening for several days. I've tried rebooting. Nothing is fixing this issue. Hope I don't have to stop playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Goldwinga1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I too have experienced this glitch in my game! But, when I closed the game - restart the device reopened the game, it worked fine and it did not freeze again!!
If I see multiple complaints, I will be able to report to our Community In-charge.
If you are experiencing this glitch constantly, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
If you need help with sending your complaint, please let me know the device you are using and I can provide the steps for you.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫