Why don't I get the Daily reward that pops up??

Staceyf
Staceyf Posts: 1 Newbie

That area where you get the Daily reward? Earn 6 days and you get all kinds of extra items to help you game?

Wi won twice today, and one my last Daily reward before it resets and I did NOT get my prizes.

This happens alot, yes game is updated.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator

Hello @Staceyf🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I think you are talking about "Daily Win", where we win a level and earn a sticker each day. Once we earn all 6 stickers, we earn the big reward with the boosters!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the prize from Daily Win Treasure box! You will have to contact King Player Support team and request for your missing reward.

** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us

** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Gear icon (Cogwheel) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to "Events" and click on it;
    • I don't think we have "Daily Win" option in the list! Pick any of the event and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and Submit your complaint.

You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,602 Legend

Hello @Staceyf Welcome to the community.

I think you must mean this:

Did you notice that most of the rewards are timed boosters? This is a picture of what is in my chest:

It is quite an unusual complaint to not get these boosters once you achieve the sixth and last stamp. I am saying this because there is not even the need for an internet connection to get this prize. Did you change the date on your device for any reason? That might interfere with the daily win.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?