Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently tried to redeem 10 gold bars to continue on level 8597. The game froze and I had to close out of the app and restart but you took the gold bars and I didn’t get to continue. Is there anyway to get the gold bars back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @drees59🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you purchase those Gold bars or earned in the game through Episode Race, etc.,?
If you have purchased the Gold Bars, you can contact King Player Support team and request for reimbursement. But if you earned those in the game, I am afraid they will not be reimbursed🙃
If you would like, you can contact the Player Support team and try your luck. Please let me know if you need further assistance with it.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
Hello @drees59 Welcome to King Community. Which game you are talking about? Please let me know before i can try to assist you. Thanks