Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sometimes when playing the candy Royal challenge I win the level game but it's still bouncing me out, what causes this? It is frustrating π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
1.287.0.1
Hi RubyπββοΈ
To find the App version on your Android phone, please follow these stepsβ¬οΈ
It just says Candy Crush Saga
Id 14312981765
Thank you for replying back @ruby22π€
I will report to our Community In-charge.
Can you please tell me which version of the App do you have right now?
Also, provide your game ID number. THIS Link will help you find it.
I only play it on my phone, a Galaxy S24
Hello @ruby22π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I have seen multiple complaints about this issue and I was enquiring with our Community In-charge.
So, I found out that, this glitch usually happens when we open and/or play the game on a secondary device simultaneously at the same time.
By any chance, did you open the game on 2 devices at the same time?
If not, please reply back with your device details and I will report the issue.
Please reply by typing belowπ«π«