Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t figure it out. I have cleared them. But I don’t know how.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Esther_Levy🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
For the Rainbow Rapids levels - we have to clear the level board from all blockers and make sure that the board has only candy and no other blockers like Frosting, Waffles, licorice curls, Sugar coat, etc., If the board is left with any of the blockers, it will block the way for the Rainbow to reach the rapids.
If you can tell us which level it is, my Community Friends and I can help out better.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫