Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid to upgrade my season Pass and I never gotten it what do I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @FWill1980🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you reach the last tier of the Season Pass?
When we pay for the Golden Pass, the boosters will be unlocked. But, we still have to play the game and reach all tiers to collect the boosters.
If you have further questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫
Hello @FWill1980 Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about it. I just wanted to know about which game you are talking about? Please let me know so that it will be easy for me to assist you. Thanks