Is this a glitch?

Lisai222
Lisai222 Posts: 2 Newbie

this is the second time that at the end of the level - in other words I used my last move - the game just stops and does not proceed to play out all the moves on the board. This haooened once with just 4 blue candies which sat there and didn’t merge! Just now it was even more obvious with a dragon that simply did not fall to the bottom. This should have been won with my last move. If I do not get an explanation I’m going to have to stop playing after 11 years.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator

Hi @Lisai222 🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!

Yes, you are right! It is a glitch and the Candy team is investigating it.

Unfortunately, the glitch is not limited to certain levels. The glitch is same but, the levels are different! Because of that, unless players come in and report the level they have experienced the glitch, it is not possible for King to fix the glitch!!

Hence, our Community In-charge asks us to report these glitches them, so that, they can pass it onto the Game Studio.

If you spent money or any of your resources, please try to contact Player Support team and see if they can reimburse your items.

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue. If I have any updates, I will inform you on Monday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding🙏🏼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?