Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
still facing this issue after doing all the step what was asked before. I need solution for this asap. It’s triggering me seeing same error again and again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @PummyRaj,
I’m playing it on ios early I was playing on android. Issue started in ios. Actually I haven’t started playing yet as not able to connect and get my progress back.
Logged in into the game using Facebook account.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game
Even changed the password
Offloaded the app
Even erased all the data from iPhone
Checked almost every permission which required by the game
Still not able to connect the game with Facebook and it is happening with all the three game I play ( candy crush saga, candy crush soda saga and candy crush jelly saga)
Game is still connected with my Facebook account on my android but not able you connect here.
Hello @kiran2709 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you provide these details for me?
Please reply back by typing below 🍫🍫